Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: R128 gain command line tool (Read 2430 times) previous topic - next topic

R128 gain command line tool

Why was the thread for the R128Gain tool closed?

Is anyone actually using the tool to apply EBU R128 gain values to FLAC files, or was it just some kind of experiment? I see others are using foobar, but I need a command line tool. If r128gain isn't a finished utility, are there any alternatives?

Reply #1
Hopefully this will suffice as an answer to the first question, as it is all I'm willing to offer on the matter:
http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index....st&p=841415

Reply #2
So the same thread couldn't continue as a discussion of the utility, without the original author's participation? In any case...

Is anyone using the program in the real world? I'm looking for some guidelines on how to use it. For the command line utility, there are a number of options that are poorly explained in the help.