Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: How to display upcoming tracks in random or shuffle queue? (Read 2889 times) previous topic - next topic

How to display upcoming tracks in random or shuffle queue?

Hi there, I'm currently programming music for a bar, and would like to know if there is a way to show upcoming tracks in shuffle in fb2k? my idea is to display lets say the upcoming 100 songs, and ideally be able to remove or resort the outcome. We handle a pretty large playlist and manually doing it becomes a real pain. Thanks

Reply #1
Copy the tracks to a new playlist, sort it randomly and rearrange any tracks you like.

Reply #2
Create a playlist.

Fill this playlist with foo_random_pools. 100 Songs.
I do with a button.

With foo_playlist_attributes you can control this playlist.
Remove played tracks. Playback Order.....you have many options.
Warning: fb2k is addictive.

Reply #3
Queue Contents Editor does what you want (and a whole lot more)

foo_queuecontents

Enjoy!

Reply #5
foo_queuecontents allows access to the playback queue (which is otherwise hidden). The playback queue is not a playlist and cannot be manipulated as such; however, if you decide to try using it as a playlist, you'll likely find foo_stop_after_queue and foo_keep_queue helpful.