Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: The "plus" sign in Album List Panel (Read 1596 times) previous topic - next topic

The "plus" sign in Album List Panel

I apologize if this is a common question, I was having trouble formulating a search query that would work....

In the Album List Panel (in ColumnsUI), there is that little '+' in a box that you click on to expand the tree.  I was hoping to create a cleaner look by doing away with the '+' altogether and having the tree expand by clicking on the word itself. Is there a way to do this within the Album List Panel, or will I have to look elsewhere? I know that of course it can be done using something like the WSH Panel Mod, but perhaps there is an easier way - something I can have working in ten minutes instead of taking me all night?

Thanks, Jim P.