Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Dark One v4 and FooDeck: Foobar stuck on screen (unmovable) (Read 9276 times) previous topic - next topic

Dark One v4 and FooDeck: Foobar stuck on screen (unmovable)

Foobar itself and all of it's functionality works as intended, but once I install a theme/skin it permanantly plants itself on my PC, I cannot move the window and where it is stuck I cannot access all of the features of program.  This is a fresh install of both foobar and two skins which I'm trying to use (Dark One v4 and FooDeck).  I don't know if this is a windows issue or a foobar issue but any help resolving the problem would be great....and I have already tried Alt+Spacebar to move the application around but it doesn't work.

Reply #1
Can you drag it on the lower part?
Windows 10 Pro x64 // foobar2000 1.3.10

Reply #2
it won't move at all, anywhere... :/

Doesn't matter where I try and drag from and doesn't matter which mode it's in ie. mini player, full etc.

Reply #3
Ok, contact the author of the "skin".

You should be able to restore the toolbar/window border from Preferences, though.

Reply #4
Open Preferences, find Main Window.
Select Frame styles : Default. OK

Reply #5
>   . . . cannot move the window . . .

On Windows computers, there is a special keyboard combination which allows you to move the active window without mouse control . . .

press ALT+SPACEBAR keys  ... release keys ... press and hold M key ... press any of the four ARROW keys (and move the window).

Reply #7
You're welcome

Reply #8
It's because I use [removed] on FooDeck, and it's still in effect on other skins.
Even with window frame hidden, you can easily drag the window by holding middle mouse button, or left button as usual plus CTRL+ALT combination.

Reply #9
That component is not allowed here, FYI.