Skip to main content

Topic: Modify tags from the filename on Tagscanner (Read 3864 times) previous topic - next topic

• morganez
  • [*]
Modify tags from the filename on Tagscanner
Hi,

I have a little issue, I spent a lot of time renaming all my musics "Artist - Title Feat. Artists" however I made the changes on the filename and I would like to know if anyone could help me modify all my tags based on the filename format to get my artists, title,... right. I downloaded Tagscanner but I am not sure I can do this.

Thank you for your answers !

Morgane

Reply #1
Mp3Tag can freely transform between filename <-> tags. Just load your files in it -> rightclick -> convert -> filename - tag -> fill in your mask (e.g. %track%. %title%) and it will show you an example preview. Should you mess up, you can always undo the last change.

• morganez
  • [*]
Reply #2
Mp3Tag can freely transform between filename <-> tags. Just load your files in it -> rightclick -> convert -> filename - tag -> fill in your mask (e.g. %track%. %title%) and it will show you an example preview. Should you mess up, you can always undo the last change.

Thank you it worked perfectly !! I only downloaded Tagscanner because it was the most mentioned.