Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Autoplaylist not sorting correctly (Read 1126 times) previous topic - next topic

Autoplaylist not sorting correctly

I have set up an autoplaylist but when I add new files to my library the playlist does not sort the  new files alphabetically. I have force-sorted on. Here is a screenshot of what I'm experiencing (The Ellie Goulding song is at the top when it should be in the middle of the list due to alphabetical sorting). Thanks in advance.

Autoplaylist not sorting correctly

Reply #1
Please post some specific information such as your query/sorting string, in line with the rules of this subforum. Otherwise we have no way to try to help other than guesswork, which does not seem likely to be productive for anyone involved.