Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Convolver VST with VST 2.4 Adapter or Yohng's VST Wrapper (Read 5268 times) previous topic - next topic

Convolver VST with VST 2.4 Adapter or Yohng's VST Wrapper

Greetings,

I've run into a bit of an issue and I was hoping for some advice.  I'm following the guide at DRCDesigner and unable to get it working as I'd hoped.  I'm able to get the VST to run in jriver, but in Foobar I'm getting error's with VST 2.4 adapter saying it's either a x64 or invalid DLL.  Yohng's VST wrapper doesn't detect it at all.

I've fixed the system's path as recommended (except I'm using Program Files (x86) )

My OS is Win7 x64

Any help that can be provided would be much appreciated.  Thank you.

Reply #1
Don't want to install it, so I just extracted convolverVST.dll from the archive. It requires libfftw3f-3.dll and libsndfile-1.dll. Where are they located in your computer?

Reply #2
Don't want to install it, so I just extracted convolverVST.dll from the archive. It requires libfftw3f-3.dll and libsndfile-1.dll. Where are they located in your computer?

C:\Program Files (x86)\Convolver\Convolver

This is the same as the environmental variable location I added to the system path.

Reply #3
Maybe foobar2000 VST plugins can't load them from this location. Copy both libfftw3f-3.dll and libsndfile-1.dll to foobar2000 folder.

Reply #4
Maybe foobar2000 VST plugins can't load them from this location. Copy both libfftw3f-3.dll and libsndfile-1.dll to foobar2000 folder.

That actually did the trick. Thanks!