Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_playlistfind and foo_wsgui (Read 2961 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_playlistfind and foo_wsgui

Hello!

I've just updated the foo_wsgui to 0.29 (It's GREAT) and installed the new foo_playlistfind.
What's the problem:
When I run the foo_playlistfind the small window appear (mini window looks great) I type the title. Pressing enter (or shift+enter) everything is ok. It move to next/previous song with that tilte.But when I press up/down arrow it just skip some songs (for example: from the first to third with that name)....
When I want to play selected song I have to press ctrl+enter and then esc to close playlistfind window (or set the key in confiduration)

If I use the playlistfind feature in foo_wsgui:
I type the title, with arrows I move to next previous song with that title(without skipping any track) . To play I just press the enter and the playlistfind closes.
And that's the way I like!

How to make normal foo_playlistfind to work just like the playlistfind feature in foo_wsgui?

KosciaK

Reply #1
I'm using the playlist find service exposed by Curi0us_George's foo_playlistfind.dll  As such, I was free to utilize his core search but implement my own search behavior. 

As you have correctly discovered I didn't do the same search behavior as the C_G did for his playlist find window that is part of his component.

As far as I know there isn't a way to change the search behavior of the default playlistfind window to match what I did nor can you make foo_wsgui match the foo_playlistfind behavior.

Reply #2
Shift+Esc will play when closing.  Not really sure what you mean about skipping songs when you press arrow keys.